Pride Circle is an initiative to build a community of passionate individuals working in the space of LGBT+ inclusion primarily at the workplace. Together is better for individuals & for organizations; for everyone need friends.
Pride Circle aims to bring diverse stakeholders under one roof & have a conversation about the challenges and opportunities, listen & learn from multiple perspectives, ideate & execute, and to make a collective change!
Started a year ago, the Pride Circles are held in various cities across India & now growing globally. These meetups provide informal setup & a safe space for expression, to celebrate our humanness, to embrace our vulnerability, and to collectively think and be the change maker of tomorrow.
Their motto is Meet, Belong, Transform!
This is how It all started
Ram & Srini are two award-winning Diversity & Inclusion professionals with global recognition, who started this meetup almost a year ago. These safe spaces have enabled individuals & organizations to come out and embark on their Pride journey.
They are excited to invite you to the upcoming Bangalore Pride Circle on August 1, 2018.
You will have an exclusive opportunity to:
· Gain insights into Global Best Practices, Steve & Stephen from Out & Equal Workplace Advocates, USA
· Hear from the Action Leaders of India, Parmesh Shahani & Keshav Suri
· Network with Diversity & Inclusion thought leaders from across India.
Special Guests at Pride Circle
There are a number of national and international professionals who would be attending this event and here is a sneak peek of the Who’s Who list
- Steve Roth Senior Director- Global Initiatives (Out & Equal, USA)
- Stephen Huey Senior Director- Corporate Engagement (Out & Equal, USA)
- Keshav Suri Owner – Bharat Hotels Limited
- Parmesh Shahani Head – Godrej India Culture Lab
Join them for a fun evening of networking & conversation. Feel free to extend this invitation to your friends and colleagues.
Venue: Poolside – The Lalit Ashok, Bangalore
Entry Fee: INR 200 only (Pay at the venue)
Please get in touch with the hosts for any queries. Drop us a line if you want to share your experience in the comment section below.