Gay Bombay is an informal group working towards the members of the gay community in Mumbai India. This year is extra special for them as they celebrate their 20th anniversary since it was first formed in the year 1998.
GayBombay has been regularly organising meets, parties, film screenings, treks, picnics and workshops. They are known to host some amazing parties at amazing venues in the city.
Gay Bombay is organising yet another fantastic party this weekend at Club Neos. Another feather to Mumbai’s nightlife hat, Neos in Kurla West offers you a fun-tastic experience! located conveniently at the Phoenix Market City mall, Neos is a chic club & lounge and it’s all about good food and great times. Here are the party details
Venue – CLUB NEOS (Earlier known as Nook) Phoenix Market City Mall, 1st Floor, Kurla.
Date – Saturday June 23rd
Time – 9pm to 2.30am (if not later)
Entry – ₹ 800 before 10 pm and ₹1000 after 10 pm (along with Drink Coupons worth Rs 500) (no re-entry) (to defray the charges of the party). Cash only.
- Strictly club wear – no slippers, sandals, shorts, sleeveless etc.
- Please note that you must be above the age of 20 to attend GB parties.
- Please carry proof of age with you, such as driving license, college identity card.
- No dark rooms and no sex and absolutely no drugs on the premises; if found indulging in any “hanky panky” you shall be asked to leave the party.
- Pls, respect the safe space which is being provided.
- Once entered you cannot leave the premises as crowding on the footpath outside creates issues with the local authorities.
Rights of admission reserved www.gaybombay.org
For any queries regarding GB Events or Parties please message them on GB Mobile number – +91 9870504010. Hope to see you there.