MIST – an online collective of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender activists from all over India – aims at bringing the queer and ally community together to celebrate the joyous moments of life and building the strength within the community. MIST is a space to share your talents, to learn and to be part of a bigger family. At present, MIST has its team member in three cities of India – Pune, Bangalore, and Hyderabad. For more details, you can visit their page here.
Mist presents Friendship Day Party on Saturday, 4th of August 2018 at Upside Down, Koregaon Park Annex, Pune 8 pm onwards.
Early bird entry (if booked through Instamojo) INR 200. Entry at the venue: INR 300. Instamojo ticket link closes on 3rd Aug 6 pm.
1. Organizers hold the right to reserve entry.
2. Ticket amount will be refunded only if the entry is restricted at the initial stage.
3. The organizers are not responsible for any loss, theft or misplacing of any personal belongings.
4. Early bird price of INR 200 is applicable only if the ticket is booked through Instamojo.
5. Cover charges not included.