Ever thought that your life story or a part of your story can be an amazing script? Don’t lie – we know you did. We all think so! At some time in our life, we all tend to consider that how wonderful it would be to see our life story as a film, or maybe a TV show, web show, play or just an anecdote as an Ad.
But what it takes to write a script? How does a story idea grow into a script? Through an interesting workshop of taking your life or an incident as a premise and you as the protagonist/character- let’s learn the basics of Script Writing, or majorly Screenwriting. Learn the basics of the premise, story detailing, character building, story structure, scene, dialogues, and writing a screenplay.
What all to be covered:
- The different mediums of Scriptwriting.
- What is the elevator pitch? The process from story idea to story: the elements of a story
- Creating the story world and characters
- What all things to do before getting to the screenplay?
- Designing a Scene
- Technicalities of writing a Screenplay
- What after when it’s written?
For: For anyone and everyone who wants to learn the BASICS of how scripts or screenplays are written professionally.
Venue: QTube Cafe, S.V. Road, Bandra West, Mumbai.
Time & Date: 14th October 2017, Saturday, from 10 am to 5 pm
Limited seats. Seats fast filling. Prior registrations required to avail exciting discounts (up to 40%) on the ticket price. For any further information and to register for the workshop, connect with Aniruddha Chatterjee on +91-9769118555 at the earliest.
We all are magic. We all are stories. He just wants to fuse the two and spread the magic through his words.
-Academically an Engineer, with the soul of a poet, now exploring his luck into different mediums of writing – be it plays, ads, TV, or films!
– Co-Founder of the Dream Stage – A Theatre Group, and creator of its first production, Taboo Talks. Taboo Talks is a show of contemporary monologues, of which more than 30 shows have been performed since May 2015. He has written 5 and directed 10 pieces for the same.
– One of the founding member of the Scripting agency called Scriptors – working in the field of providing scripting services like development, doctoring, and other services.
– Associate Writer of screenplays for different TV shows.
– Worked with Marching Ants and Freshly Ground Entertainment on the development of concepts, Ad script writing, writing copy, channel packaging, and likewise.
– His works are published in three anthologies inclusive of two International ones, namely Ah! Poetry (2012, Nivasini Publishers), Epic Literature Review (An International Poetry Forum 2011), Aquirelle Poetry Three (Belgium)
– Presently working on his first feature film Script.
BeHiver is a platform, currently, in Mumbai, brings people from diverse professional backgrounds together over meaningful conversations. The events are witnessed by corporate professionals, entrepreneurs, business professionals, academicians, doctors, freelancers, lawyers, artists, social workers, and students. The idea is to de-stress by having real, face-to-face conversations in an era which is largely drifting towards virtual social media instruments for being in touch with each other. The intent is to break the monotony of an otherwise complacent life and focus on self-awareness. BeHiver is one of the fastest growing startups in Mumbai, with its Bangalore and Pune chapters opening soon, and got featured extensively in the leading news dailies like DNA, Mid Day, Mumbai Mirror and Dainik Bhaskar and online platforms like LBB.